Get back on the road with our Driving Refresher Course
One of our DSA ADI – fully qualified instructors can quickly get you back on track and help you regain those skills and confidence required to drive safely and to save you money in the long term.
Cost of the assessment and remedial action, £30 per hour.
Who should take a driving refresher course?
The Gold Refresher Training courses can be very useful if:
- Maybe you passed your test some years ago but have not driven since.
- Have taken a break from driving due to circumstances or health issues.
- Maybe have let your driving skills lapse and require bringing back up to date.
- You may even have lost your confidence or been involved in a road traffic collision.
Refresher courses tailored to you…
Are there areas of driving you have not been trained in and would like a bespoke course designed for you? Many people request additional training in the following:
- Driving in town, parking and multi-storey parking
- Driving in all weathers
- Driving on rural roads
- Driving at night
- Driving on dual carriageways
- Driving on motorways
Duration 2 hours. Additional hours may be booked if required.